MARKETING ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Rocket Launch Marketing & PR is looking for a talented marketing professional to help us grow and reach new heights. Candidates for the Marketing Account Executive (AE) position should have at least 3-5 years of marketing/advertising agency or in-house experience to join our launch crew at our Old Towne Orange office.
To be considered as a Rocketeer, the candidate should have experience building and executing integrated marketing strategies that include the areas of brand development, advertising/promotions (with a focus on digital platforms), communications and creative. Strong project management skills are necessary to ensure client timelines and agency resources come together seamlessly for a successful mission.
About Rocket Launch
Rocket Launch is an award-winning integrated marketing and public relations firm that works in various evolving industries, including consumer packaged goods (CPG), quick-service restaurants, home appliances, automotive, consumer and business tech, attractions, destination/tourism, and nonprofits.
We are a fun and dynamic team of professionals who love what we do. Our ‘Rocketeers’ are strategic storytellers and driven to provide the best possible results for our clients through creative marketing, PR solutions and dedicated service. Passion is our rocket fuel and success for our clients is the destination! The agency offers a competitive salary and benefits package including 100% fully sponsored medical and dental insurance for you, your spouse/partner and the entire family along with paid vacation, 401k with company match, and much more.
We also follow all COVID-19 safety measures as prescribed by the CDC and county and state authorities and offer a socially distanced, in-office environment.
- Lead the development and execution of marketing strategies and projects to meet client needs in the areas of branding, advertising/promotions, creative campaign development, website/digital strategies and more.
- Direct execution of a variety of client and agency tasks including but not limited to research initiatives, strategic support, creative input, report development and more.
- Active participation in strategy development sessions with clients and contribution of thoughtful insights and recommendations.
- Management of agency workflows, timelines and coordinating of various teams to complete client projects.
- Lead weekly client meetings and provide status updates, reporting, and project planning.
- Ongoing client communication and account management.
- Handles administrative duties including tracking agency hours and budgets.
- Manage daily or weekly workflow between junior staff/coordinators and team.
- Infrequent travel on behalf of clients or agency, as needed.
- 3-5 years of agency or in-house marketing account management or manager/director experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications/advertising preferred
- Experience developing and executing integrated, multichannel strategic marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Demonstrated experience using digital marketing tools, especially in the areas of website management, email marketing, analytics software, and CRM tools.
- Strong understanding of and experience using digital advertising platforms, especially in the areas of search, display, and social media.
- Thorough understanding of digital analytics including website and advertising measurement systems and the ability to create and analyze reports.
- Excellent project management skills and independent work ethic.
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail and timelines with a proactive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment.
If you believe this description fits you and you are looking for a position with growth opportunity in a quickly expanding agency, please send your resume and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter explaining why you think you are the right ‘Rocketeer’ for the position.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Rocket Launch Marketing & Public Relations does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.