dole foods / disney’s frozen
Dole Food Company had the opportunity to leverage its decades-old alliance with Disney to join the legions of consumer brands licensed to co-promote the most anticipated family film in years: Frozen 2. But how does a produce brand with a comparatively small budget get its healthy-living message to families with kids without getting lost in the flurry of marketing hype? Rocket Launch responded with a highly integrated, three-month calendar that tapped the power of the Arendelle with PR, blogger/influencer, social, earned media, and syndicated content strategies that ultimately made Dole the envy of any kingdom.
- 300+ feature story placements about the novelty of the Dole/Disney collaboration including the Los Angeles Times, Miami Herald, Kansas City Star and Charlotte Observer.
- A nationally syndicated content development and distribution plan that placed original Dole Frozen 2 recipes in 5,446 print and online outlets – which generated 485 million impressions, an ad equivalency of $2.6 million, CPM of $0.7 and ROI of 79:1.
- Recipe video and social media amplifications resulted in 153,000 video views, 343,000 video impressions and 1 million social impressions in support of these recipes alone.
- 18 blogger and influencer guests were responsible for 350 blog and social posts, 6.5 million impressions and 15 blogger-hosted giveaway promotions involving more than 30,000 entrants.
- Public Relations
- Social Media & Influencers
- Creative & Production