DOLE® Food Company
Strategic Flight Plan
Dole Food Company may be the world’s largest provider of fresh fruits and vegetables. But to an uninitiated public, all produce is pretty much the same. A banana is a banana is a banana. To get consumers to buy brand in the most commoditized industry of them all, the team at Rocket Launch has actively partnered with Dole since 2010 to develop promotions, nutrition initiatives and strategic alliances to maintain industry leadership in brand equity, market share and consumer perceptions of product quality, innovation, and societal value.
- Agency of record since 2010.
- Ten+ years of integrated strategies involving all owned, earned and paid media to fortify Dole as the preeminent global fresh produce provider.
- Strategic alliances with influencers, dietitians, nonprofits and media companies including DreamWorks and Disney to position Dole as the leading healthy-living brand.
- Compelling multiyear consumer and in-store campaigns to increase brand equity, product sales and retail traffic such as “Go Bananas After Dark,” “Peel the Love” and the “Get Up and Grow Supermarket Tour”.
- More than 20 Dole/Disney initiatives to help parents build healthier families, including “There’s Beauty in Healthy Living” (Disney’s Beauty and the Beast) and “Unite for a Healthy Galaxy” (Star Wars: The Last Jedi).
- One of the most robust food and family blogger networks in the CPG space dating back to the first all-brand Dole blogger summit in 2010.
- The most-followed social pages in the produce industry (3+ million followers).
- At least 1 billion earned media and blogger impressions annually since 2010 (1.3 billion in 2019 following a record 3.3 billion in 2018).
- Paid recipe and other content syndication strategies providing an ROI of up to 78:1.
- Continual ranking as one of the world’s most trusted and ethical brands.
- Public Relations
- Social Media