WISEPlace, a transitional and emergency shelter for unaccompanied women in Santa Ana, CA was at a critical turning point in their history. With an announcement of a $21M building renovation campaign, new executive leadership, and a goal of raising regional awareness of their programs and services, the team at Rocket Launch led a complete brand and marketing makeover. This included an updated logo, brand visuals, narrative and new website. All efforts of the rebrand and launch culminated with the “Help Them Home” giving event where WISEPlace had a goal to raise $40,000 in 24 hours.
- Raised $188,000 in 24 hours for surpassing original goal by 470%.
- Increased regional awareness through earned media placements.
- New logo, brand collateral, website, brand photos.
- Marketing & Brand Development
- Public Relations
- Social Media & Influencers
- Creative & Production
- Website Development